This challenge has now closed but will relaunch July 2020
We are huge fans of the Summer Reading Challenge, having seen thousands of children continue their reading throughout the summer holidays whilst earning rewards on the way.
It is so popular that we wanted to do something for those young people who are no longer interested in stickers and certificates but like to challenge themselves. Even those who love to read can be challenged by trying something they wouldn’t usually read.
So, with this in mind, we’re launching the Young Adult Summer Bingo (we might have to work on the name for next year)… and offering a £50 Amazon voucher as a prize!
What to do:
- Pick up a Bingo card from your local library and select your books wisely.
- Once the books are read, record the titles in the relevant box.
- Complete a full line (going straight down, across or diagonally) to achieve your Bingo!
- Fill out your details on the form and hand in to a member of staff.
- If you feel like it, challenge yourself to complete another line. The more lines you finish, the more chances you have to win!